VIM Label Generator
Take the following steps:
- Click on “VIM Label Generator” (below), a new page will open
- Fill in Company name
- Fill in Company address
- Select the Binder (VIM IME.PB… or IME.TB… / VIL IC and MI)
- Fill in Color code/name
- Fill in Contents
- Select Language
- Mark top label
- Mark bottom label
- Mark label background (Mark this in case you do not have the pre-printed labels available, it will create a colored label in Adobe Reader (PDF) which can be printed by means of a color printer on a A4 sticker sheet)*
- Click on “Send”, Adobe Reader (PDF) will open and the label will be generated.
* if you unmark this item it will create a black and white PDF document which can printed on the pre-printed label.